Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice
Employer : Groundwork Northhamptonshire
Location : Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 1QB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level : Business and Administration - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Other
Vacancy Reference - : VAC-11524
Vacancy Short Description : Made in Corby are looking for a business administration apprentice to join their busy team
Qualifications Required : GCSE’s in Maths, English and IT at Grade D or above
Equivalent qualifications will be considered
Vacancy Full Description : Marketing Assistant
To assist the Marketing and Audience Development Officer to develop and deliver the Made in Corby Audience Development and Marketing strategy with the support of other key staff including Programme Director, project producers, consortium, volunteers and community partners.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist with the delivery of all marketing activities including: campaign planning, online and social media, print, design & distribution, press and PR.
• Write copy and develop content for a range of purposes, including website, e-shots, brochures, leaflets and blogs.
• Create in-house designs using a series of templates for publicity and marketing campaigns, including print and digital and outdoor.
• Co-ordinate print distribution and relationships with suppliers.
• Contribute to the development of the Made in Corby website and ensure information is kept up to date.
• Manage the Made in Corby social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Pinterest) and develop Made in Corby’s presence on new social media platforms.
• Develop content for social media, including stories, video and polls.
• Contribute to the management of monitoring requirements and assist with audience data capture and analysis.
• Work with communities to co-create marketing activity and resources.
• Support the Made In Corby team with community meetings and activity as appropriate.
• Participate in Made in Corby meetings and events as required
• Attend relevant training as and when required
• To positively represent Made in Corby at events
• To ensure that the relevant Groundwork Northamptonshire policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Any other duties appropriate to the post, Made in Corby and Groundwork Northamptonshire.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Mon-Fri 7.5 hrs per day
Salary : £138.75 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 27/08/2018
Possible Start Date : 01/10/2018
Personal Qualities : • Self-motivated
• Dynamic personality
• Able to be part of a team but also work on own initiative
• Good time keeper
• Good attention to detail
• Interest in arts marketing & audience development
• An interest in arts and community development and/or engaging new audiences
• Energy and commitment
• Approachable, empathetic manner
• Ability to develop good working relationships with project partners and other staff
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Flair and imagination, loads of ideas and a positive attitude
Skills Required : • Good organisational skills
• Focus on documentation
• Numeracy skills an advantage
• Excellent standard of written English
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational and planning skills
• Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge of social media and current trends
Future Prospects : We will assist you in finding employment following the completion of your apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : On programme learning and development of skills, knowledge and behaviours to cover a range of work place objectives to include:
• IT Skills
• Project Management
• Resource Management
• Marketing & Social Media
Other Information : With effect from April 1st 2018 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Things to consider : Only Candidates who have fully completed the Application will be considered. Please be aware that the closing date is subject to change without prior notice
The map below shows the employer's location